Land Use Developers asks the question “What type of use is best for my site from an economic standpoint under current zoning and/or with a minimum of new entitlements?” We go beyond the typical report of this type, analyzing the costs and benefits of various entitlement strategies as well as the political issues and what the community is likely to accept.
Land Use developers will use five basic steps to determine the maximum development potential of your real property:
- PROPERTY ANALYSIS: We evaluate the location, setting and characteristics of your property as well as the political environment, neighborhood characteristics and the nature of adjacent and nearby properties.
- ENTITLEMENT AND CONSTRAINTS ANALYSIS: Secondly, we evaluate the land use and zoning of the property including relevant jurisdictions. This process also involves evaluating land use plans and overlays including General Plan elements and Specific Plans that may apply to your particular case.
- MARKET ANALYSIS: Land Use Developers uses the latest market data and cutting edge GIS software to determine likely and/or conservative market rental rates, sales rates, and other revenue projections for use in the value analysis.
- VALUATION OR RESIDUAL LAND VALUE ANALYSIS: With a proforma approach, Land Use Developers will incorporate the results of the market analysis and subtract project costs for the most viable subset of project types determined from the entitlement analysis. The outcome of the proforma is a residual value of your property which serves as a common measure to compare various land uses. In effect, this number is the value of the land based on its likely productive output.
- RECOMMENDATION. The finalists of this process will provide us with the numerical and qualitative information we need to make a recommendation of a particular project type and scale.
Land Use Developers will closely work with you in the accomplishment of these requirements because we do believe that the success of your real estate project also becomes our success.
Please Call 213-457-7178 for a Quote or
You can leave your contact information and a member of our staff will contact you.