Zone Changes

Applying for a Change of Zoning

If the zoning on a parcel of land is inconsistent with the use the land owner desires, Land Use Developers Corp. will apply on the behalf of the owner to the local jurisdiction for a change of zoning. Each jurisdiction has its own rules and regulations. However, there is an application and a fee, followed by a hearing at which Land Use Developers Corp. will represent the owner and submit the reasons for the requested change. Surveys, drawings, photographs, and even models can be used to convey the proposed plan. Land Use Developers Corp. will work with civil engineers and/or lawyers to assist with the re-zoning process.

If the owner is unsuccessful in obtaining the change, Land Use Developers Corp. will appeal the action, within the administrative structure of the governmental body.

Call UsE-mail Us